Window Graphics in Middlesbrough
GlareGuard specialise in supplying and installing a range of quality window graphics in Middlesbrough. When it comes to commercial premises, large areas of glass need to be marked to prevent accidental collisions, this especially applies to the retail environment. They’re also a useful idea when it comes to promotional window graphics to promote and advertise your products and services.
Shop Window Films and Graphics
Using our range of specislist window films and graphics, GlareGuard understand that every business and building is different, which is why our team of specialists are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the product and service which meets are your requirements.
Our team of experts use advanced printing technology to make sure the printing of full colour graphics, designs, illustrations and images onto a selection of films. Printing onto a number of films is possible, including frost, vinyls, safety, UV protection and privacy films. So what ever your requirements, at GlareGuard we’ll provide the most bespoke, imaginative and impressive solutions.
When it comes to window film, there’s no limit to the uses of printed window film, they’re great for shop-front displays, whether they’re internal or external, for branding purposes, signage, glass manifestation or simply for decorative purposes. The window film is durable and versatile meaning that results can be achieved efficiently and effectively. Specialist brick vinyl can also be printed and applied to brick walls, a surface which is usually difficult to cater for. Printed digital wallpaper can also be applied to almost any flat surface, providing ideal decorative options for walls or normally untouched surfaces such as storage cupboards and doors.
Commercial window films & tinting in Middlesbrough
GlareGuard’s team of specialists are able to help with artwork and design, should you require it. We’re also on hand to provide advice and guidance on the available films and processes before bringing your ideas to life. Our print facilities mean that we can print at any size and in full colour. So whatever your requirements, we can help.
Using the best film company in Middlesbrough means that you can guarantee you’ll receive high quality products which have been created using only the best technology. What’s more, at GlareGuard our products are durable and long lasting guaranteeing a high level of performance and appearance!
Our Window Graphic Options
It is important that before you opt. for window graphics you understand our window graphic options which we offer.
- Clear Vinyl – This can be displayed straight on the surface or if it needs to be reverse printed to be displayed through a window for example. If it is to be displayed in this way choose the ‘reverse print option’ when ordering. Next choose your backing option. Clear vinyl will allow visibility and let light through around your graphic, flood white backing will block all light and visibility around the graphic. As well as offering standard shaped vinyl graphics we can cut your graphic to a custom shape after printing. We even offer interior cutting which allows you to have exposed areas in the middle of the design.
- White Vinyl and Easy Dot Repositionable – Our white self-adhesive graphics have a solid white backing which provides a great way of covering up a surface you want to be hidden, reusing a rigid-board sign, or creating privacy from over-looked windows. White vinyl graphics should be used if you want to print in solid colour with no transparency showing through. Our printed vinyl is available with the option of standard white adhesive or a special grey adhesive that helps to cover over existing graphics you may wish to obscure.
- Perforated – We offer one-way vision window graphic material allows you to see out of your window and through the graphic but prevents people from seeing in through the graphic. It’s commonly used on bus windows, but also works brilliantly for store, bar and office windows, and is an attractive way of hiding less than pretty spaces in your workplace from public view.
How to Install your Window Graphics
At GlareGuard we offer a professional installation service which is ideal for large or complicated wall graphic designs. For more easier and smaller vinyl’s, we recommend using the following instructions:
- Firstly, make sure the surface you’re using is clean of dirt, dust, grease, and any form of contamination. You can do this by mixing some warm water and washing up liquid to wipe the area clean.
- Wet the surface area where your vinyl is going.
- Peel off the backing layer of your vinyl and position it how you want it. The wet surface will allow you to easily move your vinyl around and place it into the correct position.
- Use a squeegee to gently remove any liquid and air bubbles, whilst taking care to not damage or stretch the vinyl in the process.
- Allow the vinyl to dry for 24 hours.
Choose GlareGuard for Window Graphics Printing in Middlesbrough & the North East
At GlareGuard we offer a comprehensive range of commercial window films and window tinting services throughout the UK, including Durham, Yorkshire, Carlisle, Newcastle, Sunderland, Harrogate, Scarborough, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Hamilton, Livingstone and Manchester. We help promote your business in various different ways and help it stand out. Our team of experts are always on hand to answer any questions you have and to provide you with the advice and guidance you need to make an informed decision.
On top of this, we can also provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE over the phone. All you need to do is call us today and ask for assistance: 07502 090 205
Window Graphics Middlesbrough
Frequently Asked Questions about Window Graphics
Our self-adhesive vinyl graphics are made from a thin film. They are recommended for use on smooth, flat surfaces that have been properly prepared beforehand. The suitability for each vinyl will depend on the finish you are looking for, the application, and the amount of time intended for its use.
Yes! Our vinyl graphics are weatherproof and printed with waterproof and scratch-resistant eco-solvent inks.
The first thing to decide when ordering a window graphic is whether you will be displaying it positioned on the inside or the outside of your window. If you decide to display from within, then you will need to select the “Reverse Print” option so it appears the correct way around when viewed from outside. You will also have to decide whether you want a backing for your vinyl graphic, which will block visibility of the surface behind it.